- MillerCoors is looking to the West Coast for creative inspiration, tapping TBWA Worldwide's Los Angeles office as Miller Lite's agency of record.
Read more: http://goo.gl/wbyBgR
- The Economist has appointed Proximity London to handle its integrated account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/b8ynPY
- Wieden & Kennedy London has landed the UK creative account for the mints brand Trebor.
Read more: http://goo.gl/c8p0ix
- Havas Media has picked up the media planning and buying account for the broadband, phone and TV comparison site Broadbandchoices.
Read more: http://goo.gl/OggWB5
- Jack Wills, the fashion retailer known for its preppy clothes, has appointed Havas Work Club as its digital agency in the UK.
Read more: http://goo.gl/LKbRFM
TOPIC: WPP, MILLERCOORS, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., PUBLICIS GROUPE, OMNICOM GROUP, VIZEUM, PITCHES, THE7STARS, LEO BURNETT, TOTAL MEDIA, UM LONDON, TBWA WORLDWIDE, PROXIMITY LONDON, PHD, WORK CLUB, FALLON, W&K, IPG, JACK WILLS, MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL, HAVAS MEDIA, DIGITAL, GOODSTUFF COMMUNICATIONS, WIEDEN & KENNEDY LONDON, THE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY, CASANOVA PENDRILL, HAVAS EHS, MILLER LITE, THE ECONOMIST, ROYAL ORDER, DIESTE, WIEDEN + KENNEDY