- Mindshare has retained the £400m global planning and buying business for HSBC, four weeks after the bank split its creative account between JWT, Grey London and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YAh544
- Albion has been picked to handle the branding and advertising brief for the £100m Hackney Fashion Hub development from Hackney Council and property developer Manhattan Loft Corporation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z6q49H
- Trust My Garage appoints Bridge PR for brand launch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Y5kJ7
- Kwik-Fit Group appoints Lateral for eCRM.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17h1BFh
- McCann Worldgroup tipped to have won global China Telecom account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XtcKky
- Max's hands US$60 million media business to Carat Philippines.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Xi8bHs
- Tiger Beer consolidates digital duties with iris Singapore.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZB9YnC
- Ikea hands Match Media full media account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XoLlAe
- Miele selects Doug & Serge as AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14Cu1dd
- George Brown chooses Cleansheet as AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10vxSDJ
- Zulu Alpha Kilo lands Interac account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YV7i8b
TOPIC: JWT, MEDIACOM, MINDSHARE, REVIEWS, MCCANN WORLDGROUP, PITCHES, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, S&S, GREY LONDON, ALBION, HAVAS WORLDWIDE, LAUNCH, HSBC, IKEA, HACKNEY FASHION HUB, HACKNEY COUNCIL, MANHATTAN LOFT CORPORATION, BRIDGE PR, TRUST MY GARAGE, INDEPENDENT GARAGE ASSOCIATION, KWIK-FIT GROUP, ECRM, LATERAL, CHINA TELECOM, MAX'S, CARAT PHILIPPINES, IRIS SINGAPORE, TIGER BEER, MATCH MEDIA, DOUG & SERGE, MIELE, GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE, CLEANSHEET COMMUNICATIONS, THE WüRSTLIN GROUP, ZULU ALPHA KILO, INTERAC ASSOCIATION, ACXSYS CORPORATION