- Molson Coors, which owns the Carling, Coors Light and Cobra beer brands, is reviewing its international media planning and buying business, including the £22 million UK account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/1gVGUJ
- Hilton is in the late stages of a creative review of its Hampton properties, with three agencies preparing for final presentations.
Read more: http://goo.gl/bULUdb
- Aer Lingus, Ireland's biggest airline after Ryanair, is speaking with advertising agencies about its European business.
Read more: http://goo.gl/BHw8e4
- Syfy, the digital and satellite channel owned by NBCUniversal, is seeking an agency to create a brand campaign.
- The International Rescue Committee, the humanitarian aid organisation whose chief executive is David Miliband, is looking to appoint a creative agency.
Read more: http://goo.gl/z2CH4z
- We Buy Any Car, the car-buying service, has put its £10 million advertising account up for review.
Read more: http://goo.gl/C44FGt
TOPIC: UM, UNIVERSAL MCCANN, WPP, PUBLICIS GROUPE, GSD&M, REVIEWS, CRAMER-KRASSELT, PITCHES, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, YOUNG & RUBICAM, Y&R, INITIATIVE, MEC, DAVID&GOLIATH, MOLSON COORS, DRIVEN, AAR, INCUMBENT, AER LINGUS, BETC PARIS, NBCUNIVERSAL, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., AGENCY ASSESSMENTS INTERNATIONAL, AAI, IRISH INTERNATIONAL, MOLSONCOORS, WE BUY ANY CAR, SYFY, UNIVERSAL NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL, SCI-FI CHANNEL, IRC, THE INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE, HAMPTON, HILTON