- MRY tapped David Berkowitz as chief marketing officer. Berkowitz was most recently vice president of emerging media at 360i.
- iCrossing hired Christine Bensen as senior vice president of media strategy, and Sabine Cummins as vice president of media, central region. Both report to Jonathan Adams, iCrossing's senior vice president of media, North America.
- Manuel Segimon was elevated to COO of Y&R and Wunderman Latam. Jesus Portillo will replace Segimon as CFO for Y&R and Wunderman Latam.
- The Magnetic Collective added Gayle Malone as a partner.
- Troika promoted Kristen Olsen to general manager.
TOPIC: GENERAL MANAGER, GM, PEOPLE-MOVES, 360I, CMO, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, CFO, YOUNG & RUBICAM, Y&R, PARTNER, WUNDERMAN, COO, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, ICROSSING, MRY, SABINE CUMMINS, CHRISTINE BENSEN, DAVID BERKOWITZ, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF MEDIA STRATEGY, JONATHAN ADAMS, MANUEL SEGIMON, LATAM, THE MAGNETIC COLLECTIVE, GAYLE MALONE, TROIKA, KRISTEN OLSEN