- Myhren promoted to Grey Global CCO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16N4zPi
- Kirshenbaum hires Chief Marketing Officer.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Homwht
- Seattle-based Digital agency, WINTR hired Joe McDonagh as chief strategy officer, a new position. McDonagh joins WINTR from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation where he was the lead on all Foundation creative as deputy director, creative and content. WINTR’s clients include Russell Investments, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Microsoft and Live Nation.
- Eric Mower + Associates named Lisa Huggins as the agency’s first chief marketing officer, a new position. Huggins, a senior partner who was previously director of client services in EMA’s Atlanta office, will lead the agency’s marketing and business development strategies.
- Interbrand promoted Graham Hales as global chief marketing officer and Andrea Sullivan to chief marketing officer, North America. Hales most recently served as chief executive officer of Interbrand London, while Sullivan served as executive director of client services, responsible for client services and marketing for Interbrand North America.
- Mitchell Tan joined Doremus as managing director for the greater China region. Tan fills the role of managing director for the Asia region previously held by Vincent Tam, who will assume a new role as strategic advisor to the agency.