- Netflix is on the hunt for a creative agency ahead of a major expansion into Europe.
Read more: http://goo.gl/1J7qri
- Southern Comfort is looking for a creative agency to handle its below-the-line and experiential advertising in the UK.
Read more: http://goo.gl/ZfsgIK
- Omnicom Media Group is among those shortlisted for the Government's £140 million media buying business, currently handled by WPP's dedicated agency M4C.
Read more: http://goo.gl/THtWTc
- Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that manages attractions including the Tower of London, Kensington Palace and Kew Palace, has called a review of its ad account.
- ASOS, the online fashion retailer, has called a review of its UK advertising account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/mZmfFf
TOPIC: ELVIS, WPP, BBH, BARTLE BOGLE HEGARTY, REVIEWS, DARE, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, M4C, MEDIA, FALLON, OMNICOM MEDIA GROUP, BROWN-FORMAN, SOUTHERN COMFORT, THE GOVERNMENT, MCBD, HAVAS MEDIA, EXPANSION, MILES CALCRAFT BRIGINSHAW DUFFY, AAR, BELOW-THE-LINE, NETFLIX, OMG, PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND, CREATIVEBRIEF, ASOS, EXPERIENTIAL, DENTSU AEGIS MEDIA, HISTORIC ROYAL PALACES