New York Festivals® International Advertising Awards® has announced the first 21 members of the 2018 Executive Jury, an elite panel of Global and Regional Chief Creative Officers appointed to select the World’s Best Advertising®.
“The 2018 Executive Jury represents some of the world’s most influential creative leaders working in advertising today,” said Michael Demetriades, President and Executive Director, New York Festivals. “The global reputation and caliber of this jury, coupled with their experience in recognizing innovative creative work, truly sets the bar for this year’s competition.”
The 2018 Executive Jury to date:
- Rosie Bardales, Chief Creative Officer, BETC, United Kingdom
- Bruno Bertelli, Global Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Worldwide, Italy
- Swati Bhattacharya, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Ulka, India
- Mick Blore, Chief Creative Officer South Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa, McCann Worldgroup, South Africa
- Rui Branquinho, Chief Creative Officer, DentsuAegis Brazil, Brazil
- Nicky Bullard, Chairman/Chief Creative Officer, MRM Meteorite, United Kingdom
- Matt Eastwood, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, J. Walter Thompson, USA
- Chris Garbutt, Global Chief Creative Officer, TBWA Worldwide, USA
- Robin Fitzgerald, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Atlanta, USA
- David Guerrero, Chairman/Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Guerrero, Philippines
- Kathrin Guethoff, Chief Creative Officer, Serviceplan, China
- Kevin Jones, Chief Creative Officer, CP+B LA, USA
- Ted Lim, Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu Brand Agencies APAC, Singapore
- Valerie Madon, Chief Creative Officer, Southeast Asia, Havas, Singapore
- Jaime Mendelbaum, Chief Creative Officer Europe, Y&R, Europe
- Tom Murphy, Co-Chief Creative Officer, McCann New York, USA
- Per Pedersen, Global Creative Chairman, Grey, USA
- Jean Francois Sacco, Co-Founder/CCO, Rosapark, France
- Eva Santos, Global Chief Creative Officer, Proximity Worldwide, Spain
- Dörte Spengler-Ahrens, Chief Creative Officer, Jung von Matt/SAGA, Germany
- Jose Miguel Sokoloff, Global President of Creative Council/Chief Creative Officer UK, MullenLowe Group, United Kingdom
Additional Executive Jury members will be announced in the coming weeks.
NYF’s Executive Jury members will meet in New York City from Friday, April 20th to Monday, April 23rd to view all the Shortlisted entries selected by the 300+ members of the Grand Jury. All Shortlisted (Finalist) entries, in all competitions, except Public & Media Relations, Marketing Effectiveness, Film Craft and Package Design, will be reviewed by the Executive Jury, to determine the World’s Best Advertising Award-Winners.
For the 8th consecutive year, the Executive Jury will utilize NYF’s Matrix Judging System,” said Mr. Demetriades. “The patented system insures that each entry is scored on its own merits with 50% of the vote based upon its concept / idea, 25% stemming from its brand and market relevance, and 25% pulled from its production execution.”
Through four rounds of judging the Executive Jury will determine all trophy-winning entries, First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize, Grand Award winners, and Best in Show.
To view the 2018 Executive Jury, please visit: https://www.nyfadvertising.com/2018-executive-jury.
The 2018 New York Show℠ awards ceremony and gala will take place the evening of Thursday, May 17, 2018 at the world-class performance space, Jazz at Lincoln Center’s Frederick P. Rose Hall, Broadway at 60th Street, New York City.
All press inquiries are welcome and should be directed to Gayle Mandel: Gayle.Mandel@NewYorkFestivals.com. Ph: 1 212 643 4800