New York Festivals® Global Awards℠, honoring the World’s Best Healthcare & Wellness Advertising℠, announced the 2017 Executive and Grand Juries. These prominent Chief Creative Officers, Managing Partners, EVPs, and executive creative directors from the world’s foremost healthcare advertising agencies are representative of creative leadership talent from 15 countries on 6 continents.
“For almost a quarter of a century the Global Awards has been genuinely dedicated to honoring the best work. It's all about the work,” said Fran Pollaro, Executive Director, Global Awards. “The 2017 Global Awards Executive and Grand Juries, an international panel of the most diverse and respected creative minds in the healthcare and wellness industry, are committed to recognizing the ground-breaking achievements of the teams of men and women who strive to raise the bar of creative communications. Our juries' dedication and high standard of excellence has meant that the ongoing legacy of the Globals is respected around the world, both by the winners themselves and in industry reports measuring the competitive excellence of world-wide advertising and communications competitions.”
This year marks the first year that the competition has enlisted two separate and specialized Executive Juries to select those entries who will earn trophies for the 2017 competition. The recent reconfiguration of the Executive Jury divides the jury into two separate panels, Pharma(Rx) and Health & Wellness. This split ensures that each entry from each exclusive designation is judged by renowned international talent with global knowledge and perspective from the industry. The Executive Jury will review the entries that achieve finalist status as selected by the Global Awards Grand Jury.
2017 Pharma (RX) Executive Jury:
Chairwoman: Robin Shapiro, Global President, TBWA\WorldHealth USA
• Dick Dunford, Creative Partner, Loooped UK
• Tina Fascetti, Chief Creative Officer, Guidemark Health USA
• Tim Hawkey, EVP Managing Director & Executive Creative Director, Area 23 USA
• Rich Levy, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Health USA
• Gerrard Malcolm, Owning Director, Insight Agencies Australia
• Guy Mastrion, Chief Creative Officer, Brandforming™ USA
• Shaheed Peera, Executive Creative Director, Publicis LifeBrands UK
• Gustavo Pratt, Managing Director & Chief Creative Officer, Asterisco Healthcare Communications Mexico
• Xavier Sanchez, Founder, CCO & CEO, Umbilical and Amniotic.tv Spain
• Scott Watson, Global Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide USA
2017 Health & Wellness Executive Jury:
Chairwoman: Elizabeth Elfenbein, Partner, Chief Creative Officer, The Bloc USA
• Praful Akali, Founder & Managing Director, Medulla Healthcare Communications India
• Kathy Delaney, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness USA
• Diego Freitas, Creative Director, Havas Life São Paulo Brazil
• Diane Iler-Smith, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy USA
• Steven Michaelson, Founder, CEO, Calcium USA
• Graham Mills, Global Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Health USA
• Jeremy Perrott, Global Chief Creative Officer, McCann Health USA
• Beth Sabbatini, EVP Executive Creative Director, H4B Chelsea USA
• Gary Scheiner, EVP, Chief Creative Officer, Grey Health Group USA
• David Sonderman, Chief Creative Officer, GSW USA
• Andrew Spurgeon, Executive Creative Director, Langland UK
The Global Awards Grand Jury of award-winning creatives from around the world are charged with reviewing all entries submitted to the competition via NYF’s online judging platform. Their collective votes ensure that all entries achieving finalist status and progressing to the Executive Jury judging round truly represent the World’s Best Healthcare & Wellness Advertising. To date the 2017 Grand Jury is comprised of 46 prominent creative executives and leaders from 44 world-wide agencies representing 13 countries around the globe, a truly non-partial and world-class jury.
The 2017 Global Award winners will be announced this November 16th and will be showcased at awards ceremonies in New York City and Sydney, Australia. The 2017 Global Awards ceremony will take place on Thursday, November 16th at New York Academy of Sciences in New York City.
The Global Awards will accept entries thru September 15, 2017. To Enter or to download the Global Awards entry kit please visit: https://www.theglobalawards.com/call-for-entries/. To view a complete list of the 2017 Global Awards categories please visit the Global Awards Entry Kit.
For 23 years, the international Global Awards has honored the World’s Best Healthcare & Wellness Advertising and has served as a touchstone for celebrating creative achievement in healthcare and wellness communications beyond the barriers of language and culture.
For more information, please visit the Global Awards at www.theglobalawards.com.