- NSPCC, the child protection charity, has appointed Leo Burnett as its creative agency ahead of a major campaign it will launch this autumn.
Read more: http://goo.gl/H1QlSY
- SUBWAY Restaurants awarded strategic and creative duties for its Southwestern Ontario, Toronto and Barrie markets to Austin-based independent agency, Proof Advertising in partnership with the Toronto office of Grey Canada. To service the business, which consists of 944 stores in Ontario, the shops have formed a collaborative, Proof+Grey, which will operate account and creative services out of both Austin and Toronto. The win adds to Proof's existing SUBWAY roster work which consists of more than $80 million in business across nearly 7000 stores in 50 markets nationwide. This marks the first piece of SUBWAY business for Grey Canada. Initial work from Proof+Grey will launch this summer.
- Following a review, Mullen was named agency of record for Ulta Beauty. The Richards Group previously handled work for the beauty retailer. Ulta Beauty spent almost $18 million on measured media in 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- Mashable has expanded into Australia and named Inception Digital as its Australian digital media agency of record. The agency was charged with helping to grow the company's commercial opportunities with brand partners in Australia.
- Global digital/direct marketing agency HackerAgency was tapped to execute a broad-spectrum marketing campaign for home lender ditech Mortgage Corp.Milwaukee-based MSK was named agency of record for QPS Employment Group, a Midwest staffing and employment firm headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Following a review process, QPS tapped the agency to spearhead strategic planning, branding, web development and marketing for all of QPS'offices located in Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas and Missouri.
- The Colorado Department of Human Services Office of Behavioral Health (OBH) selected Cactus to develop and lead a two-year statewide campaign to inform Colorado residents of new statewide and regional behavioral health crisis system resources. Cactus has past experience creating public education campaigns locally, regionally and nationally, having previously worked with the Mental Health Center of Denver, the National Council for Community Behavioral Health and the Colorado Office of Suicide Prevention, among others.
- Chapman Cubine Adams + Hussey was hired by Dallas-based Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), to lead multichannel, integrated fundraising campaigns for the nonprofit. Direct marketing represents more than a quarter of all MADD income, and serves as the driving force behind MADD's donations from individuals. CCAH aims to bring MADD's direct marketing efforts to the next level by growing MADD's monthly giving program, developing new acquisition formats, improving long-term value and improving cross-channel integration.