- Oh la la – Havas secures Citroen.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15tiEpb
- Leo Burnett picks up brief to make iconic Mini big in Japan.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17IsrW8
- Digitas takes lead role on NYSE Euronext.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17IkZdx
- McCann WG wins global duties for Zurich Insurance.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZsQcMl
- Constant Contact has selected mediahub/Mullen as its media agency of record following a review run by Pile and Co.
- Effective July 1, the Ohio Department of Administrative Services, Columbus, will consolidate the creative and media portions of The Ohio Lottery’s advertising account at Marcus Thomas, Cleveland. The agency already handles the media account, and successfully defended it in the same review. An expected budget of $16 million will go to TV, radio, outdoor, print, POS and digital, as well as some social media. First work will promote the Mega Millions game.
- Old Dominion Freight Line named Bernstein-Rein its agency of record for all the company’s lines of business, including LTL, Expedited, Global and OD Household Services. BR will handle creative, branding, strategy, digital media buying and planning social media, and lead generation.
- Petrol has been named media agency of record for NAMCO BANDAI Games America.
- The Gate won the global search and analytics business for The Project Management Institute, after a review.
TOPIC: UM, UNIVERSAL MCCANN, WPP, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., PUBLICIS GROUPE, LBI, REVIEWS, MCCANN WORLDGROUP, MCCANN ERICKSON, MRM, R/GA, DIGITAS, BMW, MINI, MARCUS THOMAS, BERNSTEIN-REIN, CITROEN, HAVAS WORLDWIDE SYDNEY, LEO BURNETT TOKYO, FRONTAGE, BEACON, NYSE EURONEXT, INTERCONTINENTALEXCHANGE, ZURICH INSURANCE, THE GATE WORLDWIDE, THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, PETROL, NAMCO BANDAI GAMES AMERICA, OLD DOMINION FREIGHT LINE, BR, OHIO DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES, COLUMBUS, THE OHIO LOTTERY, CONSTANT CONTACT, MEDIAHUB/MULLEN