- OMD has been appointed the media AOR (agency of record) for RACV, pegged at AUD 14 million and the Pacific Brands business that is in the vicinity of AUD 16 million.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gG9E4w
- TBWA\’s Digital Arts Network (DAN) is appointed as the marketing communication partner for Paul & Shark in China.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hpVu79
- Jack Daniel's has appointed Splendid Communications to help launch a campaign reminding consumers of the whiskey brand's ties to music.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PczNNm
- Regional grocery chain Meijer has shifted its media account after a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1e5txNB
- R/GA has become the first social marketing lead agency for Fossil.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1myk4X1
TOPIC: OMNICOM, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., REVIEWS, PITCHES, OMD, MEDIA, TBWA\DIGITAL ARTS NETWORK, R/GA, BROWN-FORMAN, IPG, ZIMMERMAN ADVERTISING, BERNSTEIN-REIN, CREATIVEBRIEF, RACV, PACIFIC BRANDS, DAN SHANGHAI, PAUL & SHARK, MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, JACK DANIEL'S, SPLENDID COMMUNICATIONS, DONER MEDIA, MEIJER, POTOMAC GROUP, EMPOWER, FOSSIL