- OMD has won the PetSmart media planning and buying assignment after a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dQ8JPu
- Alzheimer’s Society has appointed Lida to creating a series of campaigns that aim to increase the acquisition of new supporters and grow its mass participation events.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gq31OZ
- Halifax has handed Proximity London its CRM business after a four-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1k3vRwx
- Airbnb, the travel-rental website, has awarded its UK media account to Manning Gottlieb OMD.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dV95nP
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mNtqOK
- CTP has been tapped to help launch Boston Boot Company and introduce its line of all-season leather boots for men. The agency will provide branding, website development, broadcast production and PR duties. Launched via a Kickstarter campaign last November, Boston Boot's spring line includes the Commonwealth, Newbury and Cambridge boots.
TOPIC: LIDA, OMNICOM, INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., BBDO, OMNICOM GROUP, MG OMD, WATSON PHILLIPS NORMAN, THE7STARS, PROXIMITY LONDON, GREY, MEDIA, CUTWATER, NIELSEN, MRM METEORITE, IPG, PROXIMITY, DIGITAL, KSL, BERNSTEIN-REIN, CRM, COMMONWEALTH, LOWE CAMPBELL EWALD, BUTLER SHINE STERN & PARTNERS, AIRBNB, PETSMART, TBCH, MANNING GOTTLIEB, CTP, BOSTON BOOT COMPANY, KICKSTARTER, NEWBURY, CAMBRIDGE, ALZHEIMER’S SOCIETY, FUNDRAISING, TANGIBLE, GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE CO., FCB WEST