- Orangina, the French citrus drink well-known for its quirky advertising, is looking for an ad agency ahead of a major push in the UK.
Read more: http://goo.gl/zDh5eH
- Gazprom, the Russian state-owned gas and electricity supplier, has kicked off talks with UK creative agencies about its advertising account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/PZ6VNG
- Severn Trent Water, the water supplier, is looking for an advertising agency.
- The Crown Commercial Service has issued a brief to find an agency to create an HIV campaign.
Read more: http://goo.gl/DvXEY5
- HomeServe, the home-insurance company, has called a review of its £10 million media account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/vjOdnt
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, O&M, REVIEWS, PITCHES, MEC, MEDIA, AG BARR, INCUMBENT, CCS, HIV, THE CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE, ORANGINA, LUCOZADE RIBENA SUNTORY, FRED & FARID PARIS, HOMESERVE, GAZPROM, SEVERN TRENT WATER, FLUID