- Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its management team with the appointment of Polly Jones as a managing partner.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11n6CGJ
- MEC has appointed the former Initiative chief executive Alex Altman as the managing director of its Global Solutions operation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14j6iNy
- Michael Hayes leaving Initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/183hjXn
- whynot! appoints Cake’s Steve Cater as head of digital.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16NnVZD
- Creative Scotland announces Janet Archer as chief executive.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b7KHYN
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, MANAGING PARTNER, CMO, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, INITIATIVE, MEC, PAA, PARTNERS ANDREWS ALDRIDGE, HEAD OF DIGITAL, CAKE, MP, CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER, CRO, POLLY JONES, ALEX ALTMAN, GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, MICHAEL HAYES, UBERMEDIA, PRESIDENT OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS, WHYNOT!, STEVE CATER, CREATIVE SCOTLAND, JANET ARCHER, ANDREW DIXON