- Pernod Ricard whisky brand Chivas Regal has appointed AnalogFolk to handle its global digital advertising account after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/HKUNGY
- OMD UK has won the media planning and buying account for SSE, the UK's second-biggest energy supplier.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19H3BIK
- BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com, has appointed The Corner to work on its Beagle Street brand after a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1cUXsZ9
- Kingfisher, the Indian beer brand, has appointed Dare as its lead creative agency in the UK after a three-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17dBMsM
- Legacy selects MediaCom after a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1aHX1Us
TOPIC: WPP, MEDIACOM, GROUPM, OMNICOM, OMD UK, PUBLICIS GROUPE, MINDSHARE, REVIEWS, PITCHES, DARE, 18 FEET & RISING, THE CORNER, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, MEC, PHD, PERNOD RICARD, CHIVAS REGAL, DIGITAL, KINGFISHER, ANALOGFOLK, SSE, ZENITH, COMPARETHEMARKET.COM, LUCKY GENERALS, INCUMBENT, LEGACY, THE MEDIA SHOP SCOTLAND, BGL GROUP, BEAGLE STREET, HELLO PEOPLE, FOREVER BETA, UNITED BREWERIES GROU