- Pfizer, the pharmaceutical company behind the consumer healthcare brands Anadin and Centrum, is looking to consolidate its £5 million UK advertising account into one agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PmyKqN
- Reckitt Benckiser is conducting a review of its global digital advertising business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OJKM93
- Vodafone is looking for an agency to handle its digital account across major markets in Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SJR90T
- Warner Bros, the Hollywood film studio, is conducting a pitch for a digital advertising project.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MujJAn
- Nestle is reviewing the digital account for its Aero chocolate brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NUMa8t
- Jupiter Asset Management is reviewing its £2 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q7RuwK
- LG Electronics is searching for an agency to handle a social media campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MLSm2w
- Chivas Regal is on the hunt for an agency to handle its global social media activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MLStLt
- Guardian News & Media is talking to agencies about the digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
Read more: http://bit.ly/LvdQR6
TOPIC: REVIEWS, GUARDIAN NEWS & MEDIA, PITCHES, CHI & PARTNERS, VODAFONE, JWT LONDON, PERNOD RICARD, NESTLé, PFIZER, SOULMATES, CHIVAS REGAL, LG ELECTRONICS, JUPITER ASSET MANAGEMENT, AERO, DDFH&B, WARNER BROS, RECKITT BENCKISER, ANADIN, CENTRUM