- Phillips 66 has selected Media Storm for media planning and buying duties after a review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fdS5DM
- MEC was named media agency of record for the Swedish clothing company H&M in Poland. MEC Poland has reported billings of $516 million. In the Unted States, H&M spent $26 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- Without a review, BBDO New York was awarded creative duties for Pinnacle Food's newly acquired Wish-Bone salad dressing brand. Barton F Graf 9000 previously handled the account. New work will debut later this year. Wish-Bone spent $1 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, down from its 2012 overall spend of $6.6 million, according to Kantar Media.
- Red Robin tapped The Integer Group as its merchandising agency of record, following a review run by Mzyme Marketing. The agency will help Red Robin build an in-restaurant and guest experience that will elevate the presence, recognition and appeal of the Red Robin brand.
- Red Mango, a yogurt and smoothie brand, tapped EGC Group as its lead marketing and advertising agency of record. The assignment includes strategy, creative development, local store marketing and digital and social media programs for its 220 locations in the USA. Red Mango spent close to $500,000 on measured media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- LANE was named agency of record for Travel Oregon, the Oregon Tourism Commission. The agency will handle public and media relations as well as campaign strategy and execution.
TOPIC: GROUPM, REVIEWS, MEDIA STORM, KSL MEDIA, AOR, AGENCY OF RECORD, RED ROBIN, BBDO NEW YORK, INCUMBENT, BARTON F GRAF 9000, KANTAR MEDIA, PHILLIPS 66, PALISADES MEDIA, MEC POLAND, H&M, PINNACLE FOOD, WISH-BONE, THE INTEGER GROUP, MZYME MARKETING, RED MANGO, EGC GROUP, LANE, TRAVEL OREGON, OREGON TOURISM COMMISSION