- Pitch elevated Rachel Spiegelman to president.
- CP+B hired David Measer as group planning director in the Los Angeles office, where he will lead planning for the Microsoft Windows account.
- Big Spaceship promoted Ranae Heuer to managing director, a new position at the agency.
- RAPP promoted Zihla Salinas to chief marketing officer.
- MDC Partners hired Raffi Grigorian, former chief operating officer of Omnicom’s Eventive Marketing, as managing director.
- Cheil Worldwide appointed Leigh Dennis as global vice president brand experience & managing director of Mind Design Laboratory (MD Lab), a Munich-based design house.
- Liz Musch has been named global CEO of Ipsos ASI.
- Cory Berger joined Pereira & O’Dell as managing director of the New York Office.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, CMO, CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, MANAGING DIRECTOR, PRESIDENT, MD, CP+B, CRISPIN PORTER + BOGUSKY, GROUP PLANNING DIRECTOR, MDC PARTNERS, CHEIL WORLDWIDE, RAPP, VP, PEREIRA & O’DELL, CORY BERGER, LEIGH DENNIS, GLOBAL VICE PRESIDENT BRAND EXPERIENCE, MIND DESIGN LABORATORY, MD LAB, RAFFI GRIGORIAN, ZIHLA SALINAS, BIG SPACESHIP, RANAE HEUER, DAVID MEASER, PITCH, RACHEL SPIEGELMAN