- Proctor and Gamble has awarded MediaCom its digital business in Latin America and the Caribbean - with the exception of Brazil - in a deal estimated to be worth over $50m annually.
Read more: http://goo.gl/3PDRFu
- Carlsberg, the Danish brewer, has appointed the Paris-based agency CLM BBDO to handle its global advertising for the Tuborg brand.
Read more: http://goo.gl/ogdZo9
- VML Qais has been appointed by Mahindra & Mahindra as its digital agency, to lead the revamp of Mahindra’s corporate website Mahindra.com.
Read more: http://goo.gl/BjbFmo
- After opening its doors earlier this month, Havas Media Melbourne has bagged the mandate of digital platform Localfitness.com.au.
Read more: http://goo.gl/CFFPl2
- OMD has retained the pan-European media business for Eurotunnel, the owner of the Channel Tunnel and the accompanying rail service, ending a 260 day pitch process.
Read more: http://goo.gl/2GfUuR
- Jura, owned by whisky firm Whyte & Mackay, has announced the appointment of BD Network as its retained creative lead agency.
Read more: http://goo.gl/vNWlPM
- The Gym Group, the budget gym operator, has appointed MEC as its media agency.
Read more: http://goo.gl/aJUnO3
TOPIC: MEDIACOM, CARLSBERG, OMNICOM GROUP, PITCHES, OMD, MEC, BD NETWORK, PROXIMITY, P&G, HAVAS MEDIA, DIGITAL, TUBORG, WEBSITE, CLM BBDO, EUROTUNNEL, CHANNEL TUNNEL, VML QAIS, MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA, D IGITAL, LOCALFITNESS.COM.AU, THE GYM GROUP, PROCTOR & GAMBLE, JURA, WHYTE & MACKAY