- Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia's estimated £200 million European media business for O2, including the £50 million account in the UK, has been snatched away from them, following an intervention from Havas Media stakeholder and Vivendi chairman, Vincent Bolloré.
Read more: http://goo.gl/CWaeEn
- Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/WydCd7
- Feelunique.com, the online beauty retailer, has appointed MBA to create digital and direct marketing campaigns for the autumn/winter 2014 season.
Read more: http://goo.gl/x6KsH9
- Harmelin Media has been selected by Cumberland Packing Corp. to handle media chores for its sweeteners business after a three-month review.
Read more: http://goo.gl/uBzOaC
- Infiniti is set to appoint CP&B as its new global agency. The account has been with TBWA since the late ‘90s. TBWA will continue to handle Infiniti sibling brand Nissan via Omnicom shop Nissan United. The four finalists in the review were CP&B, BBH, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners and Anomaly. Infiniti spent $217.4 million on measured media last year.
- FCB Chicago has won the pitch for a Nestle corporate brand assignment focused on health and wellness.
- Medifast, a manufacturer and provider of weight-loss products and programs, tapped GKV as its agency of record, following a review.
- George Washington University appointed DDB's Tribal NY its first agency of record.