- Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia's estimated £200 million European media business for O2, including the £50 million account in the UK, has been snatched away from them, following an intervention from Havas Media stakeholder and Vivendi chairman, Vincent Bolloré.
Read more: http://goo.gl/zhfWjl
- Jewelry retailer Tiffany’s has selected WPP’s MEC to handle global media planning and buying chores after a review that began this summer.
Read more: http://goo.gl/ImTxps
- Greenpeace has appointed Lucky Generals for a global campaign.
Read more: http://goo.gl/r2ju6L
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners’ Manhattan office has landed The New York Post as one of its first clients, reminiscent of the West Coast agency starting out with the San Francisco Examiner in the late 1980s.
Read more: http://goo.gl/gmKX1b
- Following a competitive pitch process, Mindshare has won the PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna TBK, one of the largest tobacco companies in Indonesia, digital mandate.
Read more: http://goo.gl/aWy2zq
- KRDS India continues its local expansion with a new win. The social media agency has been awarded the social media mandate of Mumbai-based Radius Developers.
Read more: http://goo.gl/8sNfxG
- San Diego-based digital agency, MJD, added four new clients to its roster. For Alphatec Spine, the agency will design new digital experiences in both web and mobile for the medical device company. After updating the website of St. Mary's College to be more mobile friendly, MJD is now rebuilding the college's website from the ground up, using the Drupal Open Source technology. SDG&E tapped MJD to overhaul its internal tracking applications. Lastly, MJD is working on a digital strategy and technology approach for Benefunder that empowers donors to find, fund and follow researchers and other higher education initiatives in a simple and efficient way.
TOPIC: WPP, GROUPM, PUBLICIS GROUPE, REVIEWS, PITCHES, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, YOUNG & RUBICAM, MCCANN ERICKSON, Y&R, MEC, SOCIAL MEDIA, ISOBAR, HAVAS MEDIA, DIGITAL, O2, DEUTSCH, LUCKY GENERALS, IGNITE, ARK ADVISORS, TIFFANY & CO., KANTAR MEDIA, BRIEFS, GOODBY SILVERSTEIN & PARTNERS NY, NEW YORK POST, MARTIN AGENCY, GSP, PT HANJAYA MANDALA SAMPOERNA TB, MINDSHARE INDONESIA, KRDS INDIA, RADIUS DEVELOPERS, WADHWA GROUP, GREENPEACE ARCTIC, MJD, ST. MARY'S COLLEGE, ALPHATEC SPINE, SDG&E, BENEFUNDER