- RAC, the breakdown service, has appointed Mindshare and the digital media specialist Unique to handle its estimated £10m planning and buying duties, ending its relationship with ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YLnjcp
- Thorpe Park, the amusement park owned by Merlin Entertainments, has appointed AnalogFolk to handle a spring digital campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/W2dtq7
- DDB Chicago expands duties on Mars, Safeway.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XSuwbE
- DentalPlans.com named Camp + King its agency of record. Camp + King will develop a new logo, identity and consumer advertising campaign – consisting of broadcast, digital, social, a website redesign and sales collateral – for the company.
- NJOY, an electronic cigarette brand, selected Horizon Media to handle its traditional, digital, social and mobile marketing duties.
- LPL Financial named Bernstein-Rein as its marketing/communications agency of record after a review. The agency will provide strategic and execution support across the marketing ecosystem of LPL Financial, including brand positioning, strategic planning, advisor recruitment, social media, media planning and buying, and digital strategy.
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill named Brokaw as its agency of record. Brokaw will handle brand strategy, creative development, digital and social media, local marketing, media and public relations.
- The Miami Marlins named MGSCOMM its advertising agency of record to manage creative and media buying responsibilities, as well as social media activity.
- Without a review, TDA_Boulder was named agency of record for The Chill Foundation, a charitable not-for-profit established by Burton Snowboards. An undisclosed budget will support online and print advertising. First work, a web design to assist in fundraising and mission visibility, breaks this winter.
- U.S. International Media was named traditional and digital media agency of record for Palace Entertainment, a leisure park operator in the United States.
- Spurrier Media Group was named the agency of record for Q Barbeque.
- U.S. Bancorp has chosen Clock Four to plan, design and develop a series of portals for U.S. Bancorp partner banks.
- Fastlane Communications was named social media agency of record for Global Ocean Security Technologies, a manufacturer of marine security equipment.