- Rolls-Royce, the luxury car brand owned by BMW, is reviewing its global advertising business, currently held by Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16b81YL
- Comparethemarket.com is holding a pitch for its CRM business, currently held by Havas EHS, in the second review of its creative roster this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11cRudS
- Virgin Galactic, the company aiming to make holidays in space a reality, is understood to be in talks with UK PR shops.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ab0eGX
- The Department for Transport is looking for an advertising agency to continue its Think! road-safety campaign, ending a decades-long relationship with Leo Burnett, in the first major brief issued to the Government's new creative framework.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10pfMCq
- Diageo is looking to expand its roster with a search for an advertising agency to handle its vodka brand Cîroc.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Pw76F
- British American Tobacco is looking for an advertising agency to handle a campaign to support the launch of its Vype electronic cigarette next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10Vo1WT
TOPIC: REVIEWS, THE DEPARTMENT FOR TRANSPORT, PITCHES, LEO BURNETT, DIAGEO, BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO, THINK!, PR, CRM, COMPARETHEMARKET.COM, PARTNERS ANDREWS ALDRIDGE.PAA, ROLLS-ROYCE, HAVAS EHS, VIRGIN GALACTIC, SPACE, CIROC, BAT, VYPE