- RPA mounts defense in Honda review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UpP8ai
- Carlsberg is talking to networks about a global advertising brief.
- The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief to help it connect with new audiences.
- Dyson, the brand best known for its vacuum cleaners, is reviewing its estimated £130 million global media planning and buying account.
- Audi UK has kicked off a pitch to find a digital agency of record to handle its website and digital strategy.
- Grant's, the blended Scotch whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising account as it moves to ramp up its marketing activity.
TOPIC: CARLSBERG, REVIEWS, DIGITAL, RPA, AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO., ACURA, THE ROYAL SOCIETY FOR THE PROTECTION OF BIRDS, DYSON, AUDI UK, GRANT'S