- Saatchi bolsters New York leadership team.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KjNpA7
- Hugh Baillie, Ogilvy & Mather's chief executive, is stepping down from the helm at the agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Jytrn4
- Ryan Partnership has named Mark Modesto and John Immesoete as CEO and chief creative officer, respectively. Both executives will be based in Chicago and both join the agency from Marc USA’s Chicago office.
- GSD&M has announced a handful of leadership changes at the agency. They include: Marianne Malina being named president, Jay Russell named executive creative director; Jeanne Crockett named senior vice president/operations; and Betty Pat McCoy and Carmen Graf tapped to co-head the agency’s media department.
- CP+B promoted Mason Reed to executive vice president/managing director of the agency’s Los Angeles office.
- Zoom Media and Marketing hired Kim Bryson as senior vice president of business development and Mark Campe as senior vice president of west coast sales.
- After 14 years as creative director for Cunning Communications London and Cunning NYC, Floyd Hayes has left to start his own creative marketing consultancy. Based in New York, the new firm will be known as Floyd Hayes Consulting.