- Samsung wraps up global review; Publicis Groupe still on board.
Read more: http://goo.gl/mZBKbb
- Nestlé is set to part ways with Mindshare after ten years and appoint VivaKi and ZenithOptimedia to its £60 million UK media business.
Read more: http://goo.gl/ckwHVI
- Mini, the car brand owned by BMW, is set to appoint Crispin Porter & Bogusky London to work on a global campaign to support a new model launch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/0UBx7r
- Orangina, the French soft-drink brand, has appointed Grey London as it prepares for a major marketing push in the UK.
Read more: http://goo.gl/3GBpRL
- The J.G. Wentworth Company continues its makeover and has named WPP's VML its Digital Agency of Record and independent Horizon Media its Media AOR.
Read more: http://goo.gl/hZ0edf
- Online fresh food grocer FreshDirect named SS+K its advertising agency of record. DiMassimo Goldstein previously handled the account. The agency will develop an integrated campaign designed to deepen FreshDirect's relationship with consumers by telling its brand story. Creative will include digital, social, experiential, video, and out of home elements. First work launches in the fall. In addition to winning FreshDirect this year, the agency also picked up work for HBO, E*TRADE, Jackson Hewitt and The New Yorker. Fresh Direct spent $2 million on measured media in 2013, up from $452,000 spent in 2012, according to Kantar Media.
- Brooklyn Bowl, a New York-based entertainment company that combines food, beer and bowling, named Resource/Ammirati as its creative agency of record following a review. Learned Evolution previously handled the account. In this role, the New York office of Resource/Ammirati will be responsible for branding, advertising, digital media buying, social media and website development for the entertainment venue's current locations in New York City, Las Vegas and London and future venues in Chicago and Boston. The assignment begins immediately with new work launching at the end of 2014.