Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Active Seeks Creative Agency

by James Thompson

Virgin Active, the gym chain backed by Sir Richard Branson, is on the hunt for a creative agency. It is believed to be speaking to three agencies ahead of a pitch this month. The company used to work with Karmarama as its lead creative agency, although the pair parted company last year. Virgin Active is in the process of renewing its marketing arrangements after financial group Brait paid £682 million for an 80 per cent stake in the gym in April. Virgin Group owns the remaining 20 per cent. Read more at BrandRepublic.

Want to make your company shine?
» Switch to a Starter Profile
The Creative Industry Network

List your company among the leaders of the industry, promote your competencies, showcase your work & join an exclusive global marketing and creative industry network.

Create Your Company Profile