- Sparks & Honey named Sarah Davanzo as chief cultural strategy officer.
- Spiro Mifsud joined Tribal Worldwide New York as head of technology.
- Big Fuel tapped Rob FitzGerald as managing director, head of network services.
- CP+B announced that Heather LeFevre rejoined the agency as group planning director in Miami. She comes to CP+B from StrawberryFrog Amsterdam where she was head of strategy and digital planning and led a global re-launch of Emirates Airline.
- Perry Essig joined TBWA/Chiat/Day New York as global creative director on the Accenture account.
- GumGum promoted Phil Schraeder to chief operating officer.
- Joe McCann was named director of creative technology at Mother NY.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MD, CP+B, CRISPIN PORTER + BOGUSKY, GROUP PLANNING DIRECTOR, COO, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, BIG FUEL, GLOBAL CREATIVE DIRECTOR, PROMOTED, MOTHER NY, JOE MCCANN, DIRECTOR OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY, GUMGUM, PHIL SCHRAEDER, PERRY ESSIG, TBWA/CHIAT/DAY NEW YORK, HEATHER LEFEVRE, STRAWBERRYFROG AMSTERDAM, ROB FITZGERALD, HEAD OF NETWORK SERVICES, SPIRO MIFSUD, TRIBAL WORLDWIDE NEW YORK, HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY, SPARKS & HONEY, SARAH DAVANZO, CHIEF CULTURAL STRATEGY OFFICER