- Staples leaves McCann after 9 years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10FJUcT
- McCann has been picked by Harrods to work on its brand campaign launch, among other projects, following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12OLQBj
- Premier Foods has appointed 101 to work as agency of record on the Cadbury Mini Rolls account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1752Mtc
- WaterAid, the development charity that promotes safe access to water, has appointed Now to handle its fundraising and brand communications.
Read more: http://bit.ly/117MFDU
- DDB 'disappointed' in Tourism Australia loss, two agencies take over.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13W0dq6
- Carat SA has been appointed to handle the media strategy and planning for global fast food giant Burger King.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16pYQDP
- Havas Media bags Neo Milk Products.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12ekOZd
- Lowe Lintas and Partners has been awarded the Go Air account in Mumbai.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17u5R6M
- Campbell's Soup adds GSD&M, Taxi to agency roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Z0Y1P
TOPIC: CARAT, WPP, MEDIACOM, GROUPM, PUBLICIS GROUPE, RAZORFISH, GSD&M, MCGARRYBOWEN, REVIEWS, OMNICOM GROUP, Y&R, NOW, WPP GROUP, 101, AEGIS, BBDO NY, BURGER KING, HAVAS MEDIA, HARRODS, DEUTSCH NEW YORK, TAXI TORONTO, BK, DENTSU WORLDWIDE, STAPLES, TOURISM AUSTRALIA, WATERAID, PREMIER FOODS, MCCANN ERICKSON NY, HILL HOLIIDAY, CADBURY MINI ROLLS, DDB SYDNEY, CLEMENGER BBDO, DT, CARAT SA, NEO MILK PRODUCTS, NCR, GO AIR, LOWE LINTAS AND PARTNERS, CAMPBELL'S SOUP