- Stobart Group, the UK-listed owner of road hauliers Eddie Stobart, has hired Lansons Communications to rebuild its reputation in the City.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17ZubKC
- Scholl, the world's largest foot care brand, owned by Reckitt Benckiser, has appointed LBi to redevelop its websites around the world.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Z9vRq
- Havas Worldwide San Francisco was named global agency of record for storage solution provider, Seagate.
- Without a review, Interbike International Bicycle Expo selected TDA_Boulder as its first-ever agency of record. An undisclosed budget will support print and online advertising, breaking this month.
- Dinan Engineering has named Kahn Media as its agency of record.
- Sopexa USA renewed a three-year contract with BNIC, the Cognac National Board, and added public relations and social media strategy duties to the mix.
- Struck was named digital creative agency for homebuilders, Lennar Corporation. The agency will be responsible for Lennar's national advertising and digital campaigns.
- El Al picks new U.S. agency, debuts 'Vacations' campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12vH4ZM
- LG shifts bulk of global media account to Havas from WPP.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13v4xwi
- Mindshare's winning streak continues with TGI Friday's win.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19k7ik6
TOPIC: WPP, LBI, ARENA MEDIA, RECKITT BENCKISER, HAVAS WORLDWIDE, TDA_BOULDER, STOBART GROUP CITY, EDDIE STOBART, LANSONS COMMUNICATIONS, WEBSITES, DR. SCHOLL'S, STRUCK, LENNAR CORPORATION, SOPEXA USA, BNIC, THE COGNAC NATIONAL BOARD, DINAN ENGINEERING, KAHN MEDIA, INTERBIKE INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE EXPO, HAVAS WORLDWIDE SAN FRANCISCO, SEAGATE, SOUBRIET BYRNE & ASSOCIATES, SBA, EL AL, LG, MINDSHARE NORTH AMERICA, TGI FRIDAY'S, HE RICHARDS GROUP