- Superdry, the clothing brand, has appointed iCrossing to handle its global paid and natural search accounts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/N6aFjJ
- The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity has hired Joint as its strategy and creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PfSCvT
- BETC has landed Diet Coke's estimated £40 million ad account in North-West Europe and the Nordics after a pitch. The agency's London and Paris offices won the business after pitching jointly against Publicis' Paris office.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PnKKYL
- Partners Andrews Aldridge has been appointed to handle the £6 million pan-European advertising account for the Marriott Hotels Group.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PnL4a0
- Pets at Home, the UK's biggest chain of pet stores, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S0ak8D
- Fox International Channels has reappointed Walker Media to handle its £3 million media planning and buying for the National Geographic Channel just six months after selecting WPP's M/SIX.
Read more: http://bit.ly/N2R6ib
- Sovereign\Santander picks new agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ol72sW
- Moet & Chandon selects BRPR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Mz44CW
TOPIC: THE RED BRICK ROAD, WPP, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, EHS 4D, WALKER MEDIA, PAA, PARTNERS ANDREWS ALDRIDGE, SAPIENTNITRO, MOET & CHANDON, BRPR, SOVEREIGN, SANTANDER, MULLEN, FOX INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL, M/SIX, PETS AT HOME, MARRIOTT HOTELS GROUP, ANOM