- Telefónica reverses its appointment of Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia and hires Havas to handle its £200 million European media account.
Read more: http://goo.gl/qMHAHu
- Rapp has been served notice on Barclay's DM business and will have its workload shifted to an, as yet, undecided roster agency.
Read more: http://goo.gl/TdYIlP
- Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that manages properties including the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and Kensington Palace, has appointed The Corner to a major campaign.
Read more: http://goo.gl/yfe5O4
- Starcom MediaVest Group's Spark has entered into a new client relationship with Children’s Miracle Network (CMN Hospitals) to provide pro-bono services for its fundraising initiatives.
Read more: http://goo.gl/Ycbz5r
- Avoya Travel named New York- and San Diego-based Piston as its creative and media agency, following a review. Piston's creative, consisting of print and digital elements, and media work will support Avoya's long-term strategy of strengthening the brand. Avoya's focus is to change the way people purchase vacations. Avoya Travel spent $468,000 on measured media in 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- Denver-based agency, Cactus, was selected by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to create the state's retail marijuana education and prevention campaign. The statewide campaign will increase public awareness about safe, legal and responsible use of marijuana. The campaign will launch January 2015 and cost as much as $4.5 million. Under health department guidance and with stakeholder input, The health department selected Cactus because of its experience with statewide public health campaigns. Cactus created and implemented several statewide tobacco prevention and education campaigns, including "SmokeFreeColorado," "The Cigarette Is Dead" and "ONE Step."
- Following a review, Assurant Health, a national health insurance carrier, has awarded its integrated digital media planning, buying and optimization business to Kepler Group. Assurant Health is part of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500. Assurant spent $447,000 on measured media in 2013, according to Kantar Media.