- Tesco names Arnold KLP as lead in-store creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16xF44n
- DDB Brazil has been appointed to represent the four supermarkets in the Walmart chain in the region.
Read more: http://bit.ly/HdvuxG
- Now That’s What I Call Music! has appointed MediaVest to handle its £6m media planning and buying account for the UK and Ireland.
Read more: http://bit.ly/H5gKRJ
- Grey wins Hasbro brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/GQ4WC9
- London-based PR and digital communications agency Rooster PR has been handed one of the year’s most interesting PR briefs after being appointed to get Egypt’s tourism industry back on track in the after the recent upheavel in the North African country.
Read more: http://bit.ly/HdwnWV
- Club Med has appointed Yomego to handle its social media in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/160mHYW
- Blitz Media resigns Wendy's account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1fXy3SX
- Radio-happy Bonefish Grill taps digital shop as lead agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17LXDlU
- Lowe Campbell Ewald was named agency of record for LifeLock, a provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers. The account will be managed from Lowe Campbell Ewald’s Los Angeles office. The agency will manage brand strategy and creative execution for broadcast TV. The account was awarded following a review and follows recent account wins of Atkins Nutritionals and the Detroit Lions. New work will launch in December.
TOPIC: TESCO, WPP, MEDIACOM, MINDSHARE, REVIEWS, BLITZ MEDIA, GREY NEW YORK, YOUNG & RUBICAM, Y&R, MEDIAVEST, LIFELOCK, BLAST RADIUS, W+K, WIEDEN + KENNEDY, RESIGNS, ARNOLD KLP, EGYPTIAN TOURIST AUTHORITY, WALMART, INCUMBENT, LOWE CAMPBELL EWALD, DDB BRAZIL, HIPER BOMPREçO, BOMPREçO, BIG, NACIONAL, MERCADORAMA, NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL MUSIC!, UPROAR, HASBRO, ETA, ROOSTER PR, CLUB MEDITERRANEAN, YOMEGO, WENDY'S, BONEFISH GRILL