- The Dutch brand Ketel One Vodka is looking for an agency to handle UK advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JL9RSs
- BSkyB is looking for a creative agency to handle a major new advertising brief and is preparing to expand its creative agency roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/J0zSdj
- Luxottica, the owner of the Ray-Ban and Oakley brands and the Sunglass Hut stores, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KiWTcu
- The once-leading social media site MySpace has held talks with agencies as it prepares for a brand relaunch towards the end of the year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Lanxn7
- Bookmaker Paddy Power is looking to maintain its reputation for controversial stunts by issuing targeted briefs to agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KbElLU
- The Canadian Tourism Commission has kicked off a review of its estimated £30 million international advertising arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Jy7u6p
- The Department of Health is reviewing the advertising agency arrangements on its high-profile anti-smoking campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KTfzC0
- B&Q is reviewing the CRM and direct marketing account for its TradePoint business, which targets professionals in the building trade.
Read more: http://bit.ly/JNM3wj
- The Home Office is looking for an advertising agency to work on quick-turnaround projects across a range of policy areas, including crime, immigration and counter-terrorism.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KouORo