- The Landmark Trust, a charity that renovates historic buildings and then lets them out for holidays, has hired the integrated creative agency MBA to revamp its digital strategy.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1l1fgEu
- Arnold Nabs PUR's creative account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gKC4uT
- PHD Worldwide has retained the estimated €70 (£60m) million global Porsche media account following a competitive review against a GroupM agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1chpS2K
- Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) is to award its outdoor media business to Dentsu's Posterscope from WPP's Kinetic.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18XePpk
- King’s Hawaiian, a family-owned business that creates Hawaiian bread products, has named Energy BBDO as its creative agency of record. The agency will be responsible for developing the brand’s first-ever national television campaign. King’s Hawaiian spent $7.3 million on measured media in 2012 and $1.6 million between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
TOPIC: MEDIACOM, GROUPM, OMNICOM, PUBLICIS GROUPE, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, STARCOM MEDIAVEST GROUP, REVIEWS, PITCHES, YOUNG & RUBICAM, Y&R, PUR, MBA, PORSCHE, PROCTER & GAMBLE, MERKLEY + PARTNERS, P&G, DIGITAL, TBWA\CHIAT\DAY LA, ENERGY BBDO, DENTSU WORLDWIDE, HILL HOLLIDAY, SMG, HELEN OF TROY LTD., PHD WORLDWIDE, THE LANDMARK TRUST, YUCCA, ASTLEY CASTLE, KAZ USA, POSTERSCOPE, KINETIC, MERIDIAN OUTDOOR, KING’S HAWAIIAN