- The Martin Agency announced that Matt Williams, a 21-year agency veteran, has been promoted to chief executive officer, effective February 1, 2013. He will assume the role from John Adams, who has served as chairman and CEO since 1995. Adams will continue in his role as chairman.
- R&R Partners acquired a majority interest in Weeks&Co, a political and corporate positioning firm in Austin, Texas. Leading R&R’s Austin office will be David M. Weeks as president/Texas, along with Suzanne Hofmann Erickson as vice president of government & public affairs/Texas.
- Havas Worldwide hired Matt Weiss as global chief marketing officer, replacing Naomi Troni, who was recently appointed CEO, Havas Worldwide Southeast Asia.
- Sub Rosa opened a second office, located in London, UK. LouLou Ullmark, previously international business director, at Ogilvy & Mather, London, joins the new office as UK managing director.
- POSSIBLE, a WPP Digital company, named Tamy Harms as president, Cincinnati. Jodi Schmidtgoesling, who previously headed Cincinnati operations, has been promoted to the new, global position of chief client officer, Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Roth Partners named Tracy Reilly as managing partner, Keith Evans as executive creative director and Martyn Straw as director of strategic planning.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, MANAGING PARTNER, CMO, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MANAGING DIRECTOR, PRESIDENT, MD, ACQUIRES, ACQUIRE, ACQUISITION, ACQUISITIONS, THE MARTIN AGENCY, HAVAS WORLDWIDE, R&R PARTNERS, WEEKS&CO, GLOBAL CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, SUB ROSA, POSSIBLE, WPP DIGITAL, CHIEF CLIENT OFFICER, ROTH PARTNERS