- The NSPCC has hired OMD to handle its £8 million consolidated media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNIMoo
- LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SSDn9J
- Archibald Ingall Stretton has landed Vodafone's loyalty marketing business as the brand looks to launch a burst of activity ahead of Christmas.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UwEi0R
- Dare has won a place on the Coca-Cola roster and landed a digital content creation project for the main brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TH5sYi
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S2shoe
- FDA picks 6 agencies to handle anti-tobacco ads.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QXvfps
- Hyundai's Dedicated Shop, Innocean, Lands First Non-Auto Client in the U.S.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PInJiF