- The Priory Group, the independent provider of mental health services, has appointed Zone to its digital account following a three way pitch.
Read more: http://goo.gl/VoH4vu
- Sports nutrition brand Etixx has appointed Frank PR to handle its launch into the UK market.
Read more: http://goo.gl/zTsXFy
- British price comparison website Money Supermarket announced that it will no longer enlist the services of digital advertising agencies in a bid to keep operating costs down and maintain full creative control of video campaigns.
- Starbucks has appointed 3 Monkeys and Cavendish Communications to handle its UK PR efforts, with each agency to have a separate focus.
Read more: http://goo.gl/DCkvxH
- Buyagift has appointed Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) to handle international PPC and digital activity following a competitive pitch against Netbooster.
Read more: http://goo.gl/mUoSYB