- The UK media account for high street retail brand Marks and Spencer is under review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jyCwyx
- Google is conducting a review of its UK advertising and digital agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/P6iYDO
- Travel Republic, the online travel agent, is looking for a creative agency to handle its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1h0jqcV
- Vodafone is down to two finalists in its global media agency search.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1g4O30r
- NBCUniversal is reviewing the digital work currently handled by Ignited.
Read more: http://bit.ly/P0t7BW
TOPIC: CARAT, GROUPM, OMNICOM, BBH, BARTLE BOGLE HEGARTY, REVIEWS, PITCHES, JOINT, OMD, IN-HOUSE, MEC, VODAFONE, MEDIA, ISOBAR, ADAM & EVE/DDB, DIGITAL, IGNITED, MARKS & SPENCER, KANTAR MEDIA, MARKS AND SPENCER, PUBLICIS MEDIA, WALKER GROUP, GOOGLE UK, TRAVEL REPUBLIC, DENTSU AEGIS, NBCUNIVERSAL