- Toblerone has appointed Mcgarrybowen London to handle its global advertising business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZlH1zr
- Ocean Media wins gilt.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T25B6L
- Pennzoil and Quaker State named JWT Atlanta as its agency of record in North America. JWT Atlanta will lead brand planning, brand strategy, social strategy and execution, creative development and production for both brands. New campaigns for both brands are slated for 2013.
- Ashley Furniture tapped Ryan Partnership to launch its new “Zzz’s by Ashley” stores. Ryan Partnership will be responsible for development of brand strategy, media planning and creative chores. Work is scheduled to break in early 2013.
- Frontier Communications awarded Hyper Marketing its integrated marketing services business, following a review.
- Havas Worldwide Duesseldorf and Havas Media Frankfurt (MPG) were awarded the European Central Bank in Frankfurt account.
- Revel United was named creative agency of record for Marble Slab Creamery and MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery.
TOPIC: OGILVY & MATHER, WPP, MEDIACOM, O&M, MCGARRYBOWEN, RYAN PARTNERSHIP, W+K, KRAFT FOODS INC., MPG, TOBLERONE, MONDELEZ, JWT ATLANTA, QUAKER STATE, PENNZOIL, REVEL UNITED, MARBLE SLAB CREAMERY, MAGGIEMOO’S ICE CREAM & TREATERY, HAVAS WORLDWIDE DUESSELDORF, HAVAS MEDIA FRANKFURT, EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK, FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS, HYPER MARKETING, ASHLEY FURNITURE, WIEDEN & KENNEDY LONDON, W&K LONDON, OCEAN MEDIA, GILT