- Twist Image hired Karla Congson as executive strategy director, managing director and Kelly Small as creative director.
- Arnold Worldwide promoted Wade Devers and Pete Johnson from executive creative directors, to creative lead partners for its Boston office.
- Draftfcb announced that Jonathan Harries, who had previously planned to leave the agency at the end of 2013, would resume his duties as global chief creative officer. In addition, Elyssa Phillips was promoted to chief of staff.
- M Booth tapped Dale S. Bornstein, formerly senior partner and director of global practices at Ketchum, as its chief executive officer.
- Bradshaw Advertising hired Pat Walker as director.
- R/GA Chicago hired Joe Scartz as managing director, client services. In this role, Scartz will lead the Capital One account and report to Jeff Brecker, vice president, managing director, R/GA Chicago.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, DRAFTFCB, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, CCO, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, MANAGING DIRECTOR, KETCHUM, GLOBAL CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER, SENIOR PARTNER, WADE DEVERS, PROMOTED, R/GA CHICAGO, JEFF BRECKER, JOE SCARTZ, M BOOTH, CAPITAL ONE, BRADSHAW ADVERTISING, PAT WALKER, DALE S. BORNSTEIN, DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL PRACTICES, JONATHAN HARRIES, ELYSSA PHILLIPS, CHIEF OF STAFF, PETE JOHNSON, CREATIVE LEAD PARTNERS, TWIST IMAGE, KARLA CONGSON, EXECUTIVE STRATEGY DIRECTOR