- Unilever Indonesia has awarded digital marketing duties for Lifebuoy, Pepsodent, Ponds Men and Clear to XM Gravity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1gxt3p2
- American denim brand American Eagle Outfitters has appointed TBWA’s Digital Arts Network (DAN) Hong Kong.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1dmz9rH
- Quanta QCT, a subsidiary of Quanta Computer, has appointed Havas Worldwide Singapore to handle the communications mandate.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jqycBe
- Total Media has been appointed as the media planning and buying agency for Florette, the bagged salad brand, after it parted ways with its previous agency M2M.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NPMooz
- The National Trust has appointed WPP's Mindshare to handle its newly consolidated media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1h6D1N1
TOPIC: CARAT, THE NATIONAL TRUST, MINDSHARE, M4C, TOTAL MEDIA, M2M, MEDIA, WPP GROUP, SOCIAL MEDIA, HAVAS WORLDWIDE, FLORETTE, UNILEVER INDONESIA, DIGITAL MARKETING, LIFEBUOY, PEPSODENT, PONDS MEN, CLEAR, XM GRAVITY, AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, QUANTA QCT, QUANTA COMPUTER