- UPDATED: Weisman takes top North American role at Digitas.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WBlkLv
- SapientNitro Minneapolis named John Biondi as creative director and Adina Dahlin as director of marketing strategy.
- Leo Burnett Worldwide hired Renee Salaberry as executive vice president, worldwide strategy director of consumer health. Salaberry will oversee strategy development for the agency’s new global PfizerConsumer Health business.
- Centra360 hired Karen McCarthy as senior vice president strategic business development and Jarett Horehlad as brand activation director.
- Zambezi hired Peter Mertz as director of digital.
- David&Goliath hired Chris Robertson as digital creative director. Robertson is responsible for leading creative campaigns across D&G’s roster of digital clients including Kia, California Lottery and Universal Studios Hollywood.