- UPDATED: Weisman takes top North American role at Digitas.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WBlkLv
- SapientNitro Minneapolis named John Biondi as creative director and Adina Dahlin as director of marketing strategy.
- Leo Burnett Worldwide hired Renee Salaberry as executive vice president, worldwide strategy director of consumer health. Salaberry will oversee strategy development for the agency’s new global PfizerConsumer Health business.
- Centra360 hired Karen McCarthy as senior vice president strategic business development and Jarett Horehlad as brand activation director.
- Zambezi hired Peter Mertz as director of digital.
- David&Goliath hired Chris Robertson as digital creative director. Robertson is responsible for leading creative campaigns across D&G’s roster of digital clients including Kia, California Lottery and Universal Studios Hollywood.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, PUBLICIS GROUPE, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, EVP, DAVID&GOLIATH, DIGITAS, SVP, CREATIVE DIRECTOR, CD, ZAMBEZI, CHRIS ROBERTSON, DIGITAL CREATIVE DIRECTOR, D&G, PETER MERTZ, DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL, CENTRA360, KAREN MCCARTHY.SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, JARETT HOREHLAD, BRAND ACTIVATION DIRECTOR, LEO BURNETT WORLDWIDE, RENEE SALABERRY, WORLDWIDE STRATEGY DIRECTOR OF CONSUMER HEALTH, SAPIENTNITRO MINNEAPOLIS, JOHN BIONDI, ADINA DAHLIN, DIRECTOR OF MARKETING STRATEGY, TONY WEISMAN