- Virgin Holidays has appointed Lida to handle its £5 million direct marketing account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WpqN6e
- Unilever is set to reappoint Mindshare to its £550 million media planning and buying account in Western Europe after an intensive nine-month review process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QSAJV8
- UKTV has appointed Mother as its retained agency to handle off-air marketing and advertising for its Dave, Watch and Alibi channels.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PZ8Pou
- The Payments Council, the UK payment services body, has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to promote the benefits of switching bank accounts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VlM0Qq
- Dreams, the bedroom furniture retailer, has appointed MWO to handle its £24 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SzVTHX
- MPG Media Contacts has picked up the £2 million UK media planning and buying account for Illva Saronno, the Italian owner of the Tia Maria and Disaronno brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PZpvfD
- AkzoNobel has appointed Rapp to handle its £10 million international digital account across a portfolio of brands including Dulux.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PZpM24
- Creature London has won the £2 million advertising account for the estate agent Your Move after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SFOhz8