- Volvo Car Group has hired Grey London as its new global creative agency, following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18frFC7
- Ascot, the horse racing course, has appointed Antidote as its creative agency after competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1be3aFx
- Nexus/H, the full-service agency, has been awarded the global digital account for Miller Genuine Draft, the lager brand distributed by SABMiller.
Read more: http://bit.ly/188h2Do
- BMO Financial Group, a North American provider of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions, named Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners as agency of record for its wealth management division, following a review. The account will be led by kbs+Toronto. BMO Financial Group spent $185,000 in measured media in 2012 and $128,000 between January and June of 2013, per Kantar Media.
- Geometry gets Unilever U.S. work.