- Volvo has taken another step to consolidate its advertising and marketing business with WPP agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mvy7Kk
Read more: http://bit.ly/MrZlEw
- The luxury brand Tiffany & Co. has named O&M as its lead creative global marketing communications agency for print, digital, video, and out-of-home media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1o3hoNx
- Kopparberg, the Swedish cider brewery, has appointed Goodstuff Communications to handle its media planning and buying, after a two-way pitch also involving the incumbent Arena Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NveIg9
- PruProtect, the life protection insurance company, has hired BBD Perfect Storm to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1mx9nBq
- Olson was named the first agency of record for wet n wild Beauty, following a national search. Work includes broadcast, digital, social media and data analytics. The campaign will be supported with a multimillion-dollar campaign.
- Marc Anthony True Professional Hair care, a Toronto-based hair care line of products, tapped Detroit-based Jekyll & Hyde as its advertising agency, charged with driving brand awareness to its Oil of Morocco Argan Oil, Dream Waves Beach Spray and Strictly Curls Collections of products.
- Turtle Wax named Chicago-based O'Keefe, Reinhard & Paul (OKRP) as its creative agency of record. BBDO previously handled the account. The brand's marketing strategy will focus on integrating digital and social channels with traditional marketing. The first campaign is scheduled to launch later this year. Turtle Wax pent $3 million in measured media from January to September of 2013, down from its 2012 media spend of $6.2 million, according to Kantar Media.
- BBDO New York was named multimedia creative agency partner for Major League Baseball (MLB), charged with managing all brand and Jewel Event (Opening Day, All-Star Game, Postseason) advertising and marketing. Hill Holliday previously handled the work and will continue serving as agency of record for the MLB Fan Cave. MLB spent $20 million on measured media between January and September of 2013, according to Kantar Media.
- Following a review, U.S International Media was named media buying and planning agency of record for the Institute of Culinary Education, a New York-based center for culinary education. The agency will handle media planning and buying duties, along with market research work.