- Volvo will move its U.S. $50 million creative business to Grey New York following the selection of Grey London as the brand's global creative agency. The crazy Volvo Trucks stunts will remain with Swedish agency Forsman & Bodenfors.
- Erwin Penland was named agency of record for CIT Bank, a consumer and small business-focused online bank and subsidiary of CIT Group Inc., a provider of financing and advisory services to small businesses and middle market companies. This account will be handled out of Erwin Penland’s New York office. CIT Bank spent $7.1 million on measured media in 2012 and $4.4 million between January and June of 2013, according to Kantar Media. Erwin Penland is a part of Boston-based Hill Holliday, and a member of The Interpublic Group of Companies.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars have named On Ideas as its agency of record. The Jacksonville-based agency will handle advertising, marketing strategy, branding, creative services and PR/community relations support.
- McLean Hospital, Belmont, Mass., tapped FORGE worldwide as agency of record, following a review. The account was previously handled on a project basis by local agencies. Work will include advertising, digital/mobile marketing, search marketing oversight and strategy and internal communications.
- Aegis Media's Vizeum has won the £10 million media planning and buying business for RSA's insurance brand MoreThan, previously held by Starcom MediaVest Group.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bhqHCc
TOPIC: ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, STARCOM MEDIAVEST GROUP, REVIEWS, VIZEUM, PITCHES, AEGIS MEDIA, GREY NEW YORK, GREY LONDON, OMD, VOLVO TRUCKS, FORSMAN & BODENFORS, FORGE WORLDWIDE, HILL HOLLIDAY, ERWIN PENLAND, RSA, SMG, INCUMBENT, CIT BANK, CIT GROUP INC., KANTAR MEDIA, THE INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COS., JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS, ON IDEAS, MCLEAN HOSPITAL, MORETHAN