- Y&R fills global new business role.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UDc74T
- Gail Barlow joined Deutsch NY as senior vice president, group creative director. Barlow will take a lead creative role on the Microsoft business and other new business initiatives.
- Partners + Napier hired Andrea Spiegal as managing director of the agency's New York Office.
- Adam Shlachter was named senior vice president, media at Digitas New York. Shlachter joins Digitas from MEC where he was managing partner, digital practice lead.
- Arnold Worldwide promoted Mike Lanzi to managing director.
- Trace Cohen joined Venables Bell & Partners as group strategy director. Cohen joins the agency from Riney, where she served as senior vice president, executive director of digital.
- Ryan Partnership hired Mat Lignel as president of its Chicago office.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, VENABLES BELL & PARTNERS, MANAGING DIRECTOR, PRESIDENT, MD, RYAN PARTNERSHIP, YOUNG & RUBICAM, Y&R, DEUTSCH NY, MEC, MEDIA, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, SVP, GROUP STRATEGY DIRECTOR, RINEY, DIGITAS NEW YORK, PARTNERS + NAPIER, GROUP CREATIVE DIRECTOR, GCD, GLOBAL CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER, CGO