- YouView is looking for a new advertising agency to handle its £10 million account after splitting with the incumbent, Adam & Eve/DDB.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SmoseB
- Halfords has put its £12 million advertising account up for pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VNopr8
- BBVA, the Spanish bank, has approached media agency groups ahead of a review of its global media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13jJRXS
- Royal Mail has kicked off a review of its £8 million direct marketing business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RI9DRU
- The Global Brewers Initiative, created by a consortium of the nation's largest brewers, is looking for a media agency to handle its estimated £3 million account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11jBvQD
- Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, is on the hunt for an agency to create a campaign based on a brand repositioning brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UNIQ5A
TOPIC: REVIEWS, PITCHES, CENTER PARCS, ADAM & EVE/DDB, YOUVIEW, HALFORDS, BBVA, ROYAL MAIL, THE GLOBAL BREWERS INITIATIV