- ZenithOptimedia names Dave Penski U.S. CEO of Zenith.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OAoAy9
- David Shulman was named CEO of Organic, succeeding Marita Scarfi. Shulman joins from Wunderman, New York where he served as president.
- MRM hired Anthony Yell as executive vice president, executive creative director for MRM East. He joins the agency from SapientNitro where he was vice president, executive creative director.
- MEC Canada named Alastair Taylor as senior vice president, managing partner. Prior to MEC, Taylor served as vice president, managing director at Carat Toronto.
- Digitas Atlanta hired Alyse Schwartz as vice president/group director of account planning and Jamie Christner as vice president/group director of strategy & analysis.
- Arnold Worldwide hired Matt Baker as vice president, group planning director and director of digital strategy and Jabari Simmons as director of user experience.
- DeVito/Verdi hired David Song as head of digital operations.
- Alan Schulman was named chief creative officer of SapientNitro, NY.
TOPIC: PEOPLE-MOVES, MANAGING PARTNER, ARNOLD WORLDWIDE, CEO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, ZENITHOPTIMEDIA, HEAD OF DIGITAL OPERATIONS, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, ORGANIC, SAPIENTNITRO NY, DEVITO/VERDI, DIGITAS ATLANTA, MEC CANADA, MRM